Monday, December 11, 2006

The First Annual Hill Family Chistmas Open House

This past Saturday we had our First Annual Christmas Open House. We had a great time, lots of people, food and holiday cheer. Here are a few photos from the night.


Starr and Ace

Andrea and Brendan

David and Georgine Nadeau (Mom and Dad)


Cory, Scarlett and Starr Mercer

Ace and Brutis

Darren and Karen Routledge


Brendan Craig

Adam and I

Karen Nadaau and Judy Ward


Darcy, Paula, Lesley and Joe

Andrea and Ryan (borrowing Scarlett)

The night was a great sucess, Brutis had a great time - he learned that if you jump up and knock the bottom of someones paper plate, food falls and sometimes you get lucky and get shrimp - this works especially well with kids around the 2- 2 1/2 year old mark.

But we asked Cam and Tara to bring Jazz (their little dog - Brutis' girlfriend) along. This helped keep him occupied most of the night.

Adam and I had a wonderful time sharing the evening with friends and family. I did faily well (my feet were sore before the party started from all the kitchen time I had durring the day) but I made it until after 11:00 pm (not bad considering my normal bedtime is 9:00).

We are already looking forward to next year!

No comments: