Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My New Clothing Line

Many people don’t know about my hidden talent – designing clothing. Well all this time at home with Jackie has given me the opportunity I needed to expand and market my designs.

The Jenny Hill clothing line will be opening it’s first location in just a few days. Check out the new fall line at http://www.jokebyjenny.com/.
Here is a picture of the new store front.

Okay – totally kidding – my friend Karalee was on vacation in Ontario, as they drove through Listowel (a small town near Kitchener / Waterloo) Karalee noticed the store and made her husband turn around so she could snap a picture for me. I absolutely LOVE it!

1 comment:

kimberley said...

that's too funny!! who would have thought your hidden talent would be brought out by your daughter:).

congratulations...to the other jenny hill:).