Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pampered Chef

I would like to officially announce I will be becoming a Pampered Chef consultant starting September 3rd.

As some of you know I have an abundance of PC product (my bridal shower was a PC show) and I love to cook; I think it will be a perfect fit for me.

I just got a copy of the new fall / winter catalogue yesterday (oh it looks good) and was telling Adam about some of the products. He is just not as impressed as I am; in fact he told me that if they come out with a new can opener that has Internet capabilities – don’t get it – our can opener works just fine! Besides the new catalogue having over 60 new products, I noticed that most prices have remained the same from the last few catalogues.

If you are interested in booking a party, send me an email at jenny.hill@shaw.ca and I will get more info out to you.

Check out the website here: www.pamperedchef.com/

2 comments:

Laura Hit said...

Congrats on that new step in your life. I love seeing your blog (from Starr's) and checking out new photos of Jackie - so cute! Its fun to see her grow and get bigger too.

I've always thought about doing PC. We just moved and I do Stampin' Up! already, so maybe once I get to know people. Enjoy!

kimberley said...

feel like doing a show in washington?:)