Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Night Away

This past weekend we went away for a small holiday. We dropped Jackie off at Adam's Mom's place. This was my first night away from her and our first night away together.

Jackie was an angle for Grandma and Grandpa, she napped well, slept even better at night (she blessed them with 12 1/2 hours sleep).

Adam and I got a hotel room in Canmore, went out for dinner and then I got lots of sleep. Not that I usually have a problem in this department, but it was nice to wake up when I wanted to not because she has woken up.

We went for dinner to Murrieta's, the Calgary location is where we had our first "big" date.

We had a great time and didn't miss her at all. I know if we had been gone longer I would have, but for only one night - it was a nice little get away.


The Babysitters



Hanging in the hotel

1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

I'm glad for you guys and your get-away! Also very glad this is the only photo of the night...I thought we might get another hot-tub photo (like at West Ed) tee hee