Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big Changes

I will make the announcement official; I am going back to work! Yes, due to a few circumstances here we have decided this will be the best thing for me to do. So I have got a job as a Senior Office Administrator at Trail Appliances. I am very excited and my first day is tomorrow!

This means a day home for Jackie, we have got her in a fabulous one. The lady Anna is associated with a Day home agency, so this means unannounced spot visits and lots of support for her.

I just dropped Jackie off for her first time - today she is doing only a half day. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, but since this was the first time, she did not realize I was leaving and therefore did not cry at all - tomorrow might be a lot harder....

1 comment:

kimberley said...

good luck to both you and jackie:) - hopefully the transition is painless!