Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary Babe!


We are celebrating 4 years today!

I look back over the past four years and so much has changed - houses, jobs, dog and kids. It is hard to believe it has only been four years - it sometimes feels like we have done enough to last 10 years - let`s hope the next 6 years slow down a bit.

Don`t get me wrong, they have been fun, but I would like to not be pregnant now.

Today since I was working we met for lunch - a fast quick lunch, but we did not care since we had no kids!
I got flowers at work - they are lovely - Adam knew to instruct about the no carnation rule - and even asked the colours be the same as our wedding flower colours - I was impressed.

Then we are going to have a nice dinner out this weekend while Grandma and Grandpa help out with the kids.

To the best 4 years of my life so far! Love you tons!

2 comments: