Thursday, April 12, 2007

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to me!

Well for those of you that do not know - today is my 28th birthday! Wow - I am getting old (but I better be careful who I say that too - Adam is still 6 years older than me...).

Our plans for celebrating - so far nothing, it is hard to make big plans with a one month old (I have told Adam that I expect a big party for my 30th).

One month - today Jacqueline is one month old!! WOW - I can't believe how quickly this month has gone by, next thing I know she will be going to kindergarten and then moving away for collage. Okay - I think I have a bit of time for those.

If you have not seen her recently, she is already noticeably bigger, there are some sleepers that she does not fit into anymore and we really notice her size when putting on a new diaper.

She is also so much more alert, she loves to look out the window with her big wide eyes and we are having more more awake time during the day (so far we are able to keep this to the daytime and not night time).

Pictures - I will have Adam take a photo of us later today - so pictures to follow tomorrow.

4 comments:

Karalee said...

Enjoy your first birthday as a mom!

Happy 28! I've still got a few more months until that one!
Karalee

Laura Hit said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny!!

And Happy one month BD, Jacqueline.

Love Diana / Grandma

kimberley said...

happy birthday jenny!! 28...couple months for me, not sure how ready i am for it:).

hope your day is wonderful!!
~kim