Friday, June 15, 2007

We are getting a School!

Announced yesterday, Bridlewood is getting a K-6 public school! We are very excited, this means Jackie will not have to take the bus every day to get to school. I know she is only 3 months old - but the school will not be completed right away - but it is suppose to be done before she starts kindergarten.

I am not sure where in the community it will be located (Adam and I are hoping for a nice big open field that is less than a 5 minute walk from our house).

For those of you that live in Calgary, therefore know the areas - if this school was not built Jackie would have to be bussed to an Elementary school in Woodbine or Midnapore.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Jenny,

I didn't know you lived so close to me. We should get together sometime. I'm in Evergreen and even though there's supposed to be a school built near us, we've decided that Megan will be going to a Christian school, probably Trinity in Midnapore.