Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Countdown

Only 71 days until Christmas.



I know some of you might think I am crazy, but I love Christmas! It seems that as soon as it gets hot in the summer, I start thinking and dreaming about Christmas.

I love the parties, getting together with friends. I love the food, Egg Nog! I love spending time with my families. I love shopping for the perfect gift. Every year I promise myself I am going to get my shopping done early and never set food in a mall in December - but every year I break my promise... maybe this year.

This year everything about Christmas is different. We finally get to stand in line at the mall for the infamous photo with Santa. This year Christmas is not about the adults any more. This year we start new traditions.

1 comment:

kimberley said...

i've been listening to christmas music since the end of august - i totally understand your love of christmas. every year i plan on sending out christmas cards, and it never happens. maybe this year. maybe not:).