Sunday, October 28, 2007

Update - The Pampered Chef

I have now been a Pampered Chef consultant for 2 months and things are going well. I have now done 4 parties and reached my first goal; doing $1500 in sales. Reaching this, earned me a free stainless steel skillet.

To assist new consultants in attaining more product, PC has set some goals for the first 3 months as a consultant – for every 4 shows I do in the first 3 months, I earn $100 PC money, also for every $5000 in sales, I earn another $100 PC money. So, my 3 months are up at the end of November, my goals are to do 12 shows and reach $10 000 in sales. It is going to be a busy month!

I am really enjoying the distraction this provides for me. I am not sure if other stay at home Moms have found it as difficult as I have, but I have really missed working (I know, I know – crazy), but I miss the people, maybe I miss a bit of what life was like before, being able to go out for lunch – where ever I wanted, being out of the house for longer than the 30 minutes it takes to run to the store. But now doing The Pampered Chef has given me some focus (on something other than diaper changing). I enjoy planning and testing the recipes (not always a good thing for Adam), and I really enjoy the parties, I have already gotten to meet some great new people, with many more to come.

Check out my personal Pampered Chef website: www.pamperedchef.biz/jennyhill if you are interested in booking a party or just placing an order, you can contact me through there or leave me a message here.

No comments: