Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Names

Well, I got quite a few great mane suggestions from some of my faithful readers. I have to admit as good as the name Blueberry Hill would be for our little boy - we are going to pass on it.

We have narrowed the name selections down to just 4.

- Anderson
- Damien
- Sebastian
- Zachary

Adam and I have picked our final selection and will reveal the name one he makes his grand entrance into this great world.

I am doing good - tons of Braxton Hicks this time (I had none with Jackie) everyone at work thinks I am ready to explode - but I look the same as I did with Jackie (I guess they are just not used to someone working right to the end).

I am done work on Friday, then if all goes as planned - have a week off and have the baby right on schedule (yeah right - when have they ever listened to what they are suppose to do?)

Keep you posted...

2 comments:

Karalee said...

Blueberry Hill, that's hilarous!

I vote for Zachary, all the selections are nice, but this one is my favorite!

Glad to hear you are surviving the last few weeks.

Give me a call once you are officially on mat-leave and we can have a good chat!

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously disappointed you are no longer considering blueberry. I have my own song and it's great, so should he! ;-)