Friday, September 4, 2009

A Good Bye

A little over a week ago we said good bye to some dear friends at Jacqueline's day home.

Jorja and Luke. Jorja is on her way to kindergarten and Luke will get a chance to stay home with Mom a bit more.

Here is a photo of all the kids with Anna on the last day they were all together.


I made some mini cupcakes for the event. I sent along all of these ( a few extras for Anna's family and in case there were any broken ones and someone needed a new one), but the kids ate them ALL. Anna got one and none were left for her family.



It was just a box white cake mix and I used the Pampered Chef mini muffin tin. The icing is Wilton's Buttercream recipe.

1 comment:

kimberley said...

1. gorgeous cupcakes

2. go to my sidebar and scroll down - there's a button that blinks "i review for thomas nelson" or something like that. if you click on it, it should take you to the application site...if it doesn't, let me know and i'll send you the link:)