Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Indoor Pet vs. Outdoor Pet

On the radio yesterday the DJ was talking about his girlfriend and how she claims to be an indoor pet not an outdoor one. Meaning she is not big on lot of physical outdoor activities.

I started thinking – what am I?

Well I know I used to be much more indoor than I am now.

Adam introduced me to camping and taught me it was okay to wear running shoes and not heals to Canmore.

However I am very much still an indoor pet – I have no desire to go white water rafting, or hike up a mountain. I refuse to camp anymore without a furnace, washroom (in the trailer) and a fridge.

But now I wear flats when I go to Canmore, I never put on makeup when I am camping and I can even be persuaded to go for a nice easy hike occasionally (I would prefer that hike be in a mall though).

What are you? Indoor Pet or Outdoor Pet?

No comments: