Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Favourite Ice Cream Shoppe




We had a wonderful weekend in Calgary, so we took advantage of it loaded the kids in the van and drove to “My Favourite Ice Cream Shop” in Marda Loop.

Of course the kids loved it – how could you not when you get purple, green and yellow all in one ice cream flavor.

As we sat on the bench and ate out ice cream, I did a little people watching and loved to see people choosing ice cream I would not normally associate with them. Like the Mother of 2 small children that choose Candy Floss along with her daughter, the old woman who came out with a big purple ice cream cone, or the little boy that choose Lemon Gelato.

Here are our picks:
Jackie: Over the Rainbow – but choosen first and foremost for the colours.
Jenny: Banana Fudge
Adam: Lemon Gelato – but he ended up enjoying Anderson’s even more
Anderson: Cream Soda


1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

Mmmm, now I'm craving ice cream!