Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Her First Camping Trip

As many of you know Adam and I love to camp – but I did not really fall in love with camping until last year when we entered the wonderful world of Trailer Camping! This is where you have a furnace, bathroom complete with shower and flushing toilet, microwave and fridge. I know there are many people that do not consider this “real” camping – but to those people I say if you want to rough it – go ahead – I like to be warm at night and not have to ever again walk to the outhouse.

Well, we are bound and determined to camp with Jackie, so we decided to go out for one day this weekend. I would love to say she loved it, but to be honest I am not sure she really noticed. Here are a few photos from the weekend.


Adam and Jackie - it was a beautiful sunny day on Saturday - we brought the only sun hat we had - much too big for Jackie right now.


But too small for Dad

She looks so small taking a nap on our bed.


Diana, Kristi and Eric came out to join us for the afternoon and dinner - we took advantage of the day and went for a walk around the campground. What a privilege to be able to live so close to the mountains and get views like this.





Grandpa Eric took her for a small walk in the woods - teaching her about all the different tree and names of the mountains in the area.
My 3 tired babies!


Mother's Day morning - hanging out together!

No comments: