Monday, May 14, 2007

My First Mother's Day

Mother's Day celebrations started out Friday evening for us as we headed to Blake and Karen's house to celebrate our Mom and my parents 34th wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful meal and a great time visiting and Blake and Karen gave me flowers for my first Mother's Day.


My Mom

Sunday - we were camping and woke up to rain so we spent the morning in the trailer hanging out as a family. Adam had a beautiful card (made me cry) for me and a gift certificate for a pedicure. It was so nice to spend time together just hanging out as a family.

Then we packed up and headed to Canmore to celebrate with Adam's Mom. I got spoiled with more flowers from Eric. I truly had the most amazing Mother's Day - it was so nice to spend the entire weekend with family, we are so lucky to have everyone so close.

The Family

No comments: