Thursday, May 22, 2008

Expanding

The official announcement:
I'm pregnant!
Some of you already know that - but now we are making it official. I am already 16 weeks - and due in early November.

Time has been flying this time - I guess that is what happens when you already have one to look after.

But now that I am out of the first trimester, I am feeling much better - I battle lots of nausea in the first tri. I am still super tired all the time - but I would expect nothing less when I am working full time and have a 14 month old at home.

So Jackie and #2 will be approx 20 months apart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!!! i'm so excited for you jenny!:)

i have to confess that i knew...a little birdy told another little birdy who then told me:) - i've been DYING to congratulate you...i'm so glad i can:)