Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas is Officially Here


I don't care when the stores start selling Christmas decorations or how early I actually start buying Christmas presents, Christmas is not officially here until Starbucks bring out the red cups.

My favourite drink - the Gingerbread Latte - this year going by the name 'Gingersnap Latte'. I had one today - and it tasted the same, but then again it was over 10 months since I had one. I have to be good this year - not only am I now working on baby weight, I am on the wonderful reduced income of EI - only one a week - or a very bad day means I can reward myself with on extra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I walked by a SB in Mx last week and when I saw the red cups I instantly thought of you. Congrats on the addition to your Christmas this year!
Sarah