Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Cards

As some of you know I enjoy making cards, and I pride myself in all the attention to detail – the more complex, the more fun they are to make and send out. But due to recent developments (i.e. Anderson arriving) and me not being anywhere near as organized as I planned on being; I had plans of having the baby announcement cards, thank you cards and Christmas cards all done before Anderson was born – well only pieces of the thank you cards and baby announcement cards were actually done, Christmas cards were not even started.

But I really wanted to send out a card this year – so I cheated – I am so sorry to all my craft friends and everyone that looks forward to a home made card – but you will have to do with the store bought kind and wait until next year for your home made one.

They are going in the mail today (I know a bit late, but they will arrive to most before Christmas, everyone else, just after), so keep an eye out.

We had Dee Ann over again for our photo shoot – this one proved to be much more challenging than the last one. We wanted a picture with not only an infant and a toddler – but also one with Brutis. Here is the one we choose – but since Brutis is right on the edge, when it prints out – it cuts him in half – so he is unfortunately missing from the photo you all will receive in the mail.

1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

Jenny, I am absolutely amazed with how you have managed to keep on top of all of your card making as a busy Mommy of two. First birth announcements, then thank you cards and finally Christmas Cards, WOW!