Thursday, January 8, 2009

2 Months

Well we have reached that first big milestone - 2 whole months old - and that means immunization. Anderson did very well and we learned he is a big boy.

Weight:
Birth: 7 pounds 15 ounces
2 months: 12 pounds 14 ounces

Length:
Birth: 20 inches
2 months: 23 3/4 inches

He is in the 75% for everything - so a good size. I looked back to see how big Jackie was at this age - she was 11 pounds 7 ounces at 2 months.

Things are going quite well with both kids, Jackie is really enjoying her days at Anna's (I am enjoying a quiet house and time to get things done or just relax.

But I am also really enjoying having time with her at home.

Anderson is obviously growing quickly and still a really good baby - his fussy time continues to be in the evening - especially after I have gone to bed - poor Adam.

We are getting lots of smiles and cooing. Okay - I get way more smiles than everyone - but I think he just takes after his father - he know where the food is coming from....

No comments: