Saturday, January 10, 2009

In the Kitchen with Jenny

As many of you know I love food. I love to eat food just about as much as I love to make food.

I have an extensive cookbook collection (some might say I am a big of a junkie), and I read them for pleasure.

My other love is food blogs. I follow some religiously, I get ideas from them and love reading about other peoples hits and misses in the kitchen.

So I have decided to embark on the food blog journey. I have chosen to give Wordpress a try - I do love blogger - and this blog will stay here - but my food blog with have a bit of a different look to it.

I will set up a permanent link on the side soon, but until I get around to doing that - please check out "In the Kitchen with Jenny" here.

Please feel free to share this site with anyone you think might be interested.

No comments: