Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weight

New Year's Resolution - lose weight. Can we get any more original?

I want to loose 8 pounds - this will put me back to my wedding weight. But more importantly I want to get my pre-baby tummy back. I might have lost my baby weight - but I have not gotten back my pre-baby shape yet.

Adam also wants to lose weight - and this is where I come in - I am the worst enabler for him. As many of you know I love to cook and I also love food. But I like full-fat, great tasting food. And I love it when my hubby loves my food.

So as Adam is working on his weight - portion control is one of his biggest hurdles, I am going to have to work on what i make for dinner each night.

The other thing I want to do this year is blog more food / recipes. Last year I failed miserably in this department - but I got pregnant - pregnancy and food do not mix with me - I tend to lose all my cooking ambition, so that being said - I also have a goal to NOT get pregnant this year.

No comments: