Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cake & Presents

You might remember I made a princess cake for Jackie's first birthday, since I had the stuff and I am not sure if she will be into princesses next year, I decided to re-do it.

She asked for a pink cake (since last years was purple).  I took a day off work to get ready for the party and make the cakes.



The kids getting ready for the party with more chairs.


I took Jackie to Michaels a few weeks prior looking for a craft we could do at the party.  What I found were Easter coloured sand pails and a whole bunch of stickers.

The kids had a blast decorating their buckets which we later filled with their "grab bag" stuff.



Cake time!

Not only did I make the princess cake, I also made 2 cakes we could do the candles with and serve.  Next year I want to take 2 days off work.









Anderson got a few presents too.  I love that some guests thought of this and how hard it is for the other child to get nothing. 



Jackie got a singing princess card - she loved it!




No comments: