Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finding Time

I know I have been a horrible blogger recently, I had a really good run for a while there, but life has gotten crazy.

Mostly it is my work, I have been beyond busy at work, and I am sure you know it is mentally and physically draining.  The last thing I want to do is blog after the kids have finally gone to bed.  I want to sit on the couch, watch TV or read my book.

I haven't even been reading as much as I normally do, I am going to sleep earlier and watching a little bit more brain-less TV.

But I am going to try and get through some of my updates this week.
We will see how I do - this week I am prepping for a 4 year olds birthday party.

A certain little girl is big time into princesses and I have decided to re-do her first birthday cake (the doll cake).  I am not sure if she will be as into princesses next year, so I better take the opportunity.
Something I learned from Anderson's birthday - if you want a fancy cake for the party, I better take a day off work to do it - so I am off Friday when I will decorate the cake and hopefully be able to keep it as a surprise for her.

No comments: