Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Top 10 reasons I love Adam....



10. he lets me sleep in at least one day of the weekend.
9. he works so hard in the evenings at home after having worked all day.
8. he can make me smile with very simple and usually silly things.
7. even though we have been together for over 5 years now, he still complains about my cup of coffee being too sweet – this means no sharing…
6. he loves my cooking
5. he lets me cook him anything I want – the only rule is no raisins – and he will eat EVERYTHING!
4. he has shown me that he CAN in fact build a really good deck.
3. he taught me to love camping and appreciate the great outdoors, however there are some things I still refuse to do – some mountains in my opinion are not to be climbed – they are to be admired for the their size and beauty from the air-conditioned seat of my vehicle…
2. he is the best Dad ever!
1. he loves me for who I am.

No comments: