Thursday, February 8, 2007

35 1/2 weeks - AKA - Very, Very Pregnant!

As I approach the 36 week mark, this morning starts my 15th last day at work. I am very much looking forward to being done - a mid afternoon nap right now sounds dreamy.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday - things are looking good - the head is down and I am 1 cm dilated (sorry if that is too much info for some). So things are coming along - we are going to try and finish the nursery this weekend and get a few more things done around the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you've really popped since I've seen you last! You look fantastic!!
Karalee

Starr Mercer said...

You look amazing & happy Jenny. It's hard to believe the big day is coming soon. Can't wait till you're off work and we can do Mommy things together.