Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is this week over yet?

Well this is my last week working and it seems to be taking a very long time - I can't believe it is only Wednesday afternoon. Two more days!

Today the office took me out for lunch, it was great to get a chance to sit down with everyone, but still very sad. As much as I am looking forward to not working, (in an office - I know my next job will be much harder) I am really going to miss everyone.

I have considered myself very lucky to enjoy not just my job but the people I work with as well. Today they also gave me a GC for Michael's. With a little insight from Adam, this is one of my new favourite stores.

I have recently been exposed to and subsequently addicted to the stamping world. I have started to make my own cards, so far it has been a wonderful change of pace and just the hobby I needed. My other hobby is cooking and baking - unfortunately there is only so much 2 people can eat (or should eat), so card making and stamping has given me a great hobby to fill my free time. (We will see what happens to that free time in a few weeks.)

No comments: