Sunday, March 11, 2007

Come and Gone

Well our March 10th due date has come and gone - and still no baby. (We had a due date of March 11th from my family doctor - but our OB's date is the 10th - so that is what we are working with right now).

It has been an amazing weekend here in Calgary - nice and warm - lots of sun. We got out for a nice long walk each day which Brutis loved, but it has not managed to bring on any labor.

I am doing well though - I have said since day one that I will go over - Adam however is getting a little anxious (I think he wants the time off work).

The office has a baby pool going and as of right now (6:00 pm) Adam still has 6 hours left on his date for the baby pool - who knows, a lot can happen in 6 hours.

1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

This post is so funny to see...since the new baby DID come shortly after your post Sunday night! Can't wait so see the post announcing the new little one...I keep checking back for photos of your new bundle of joy.