Thursday, March 8, 2007

Update

Yesterday (Wednesday 07/03/07) - no baby yet, but I had a doctor's appointment - so far 2 cm dilated - so we are on our way - but that is it. I have been convinced since day one that I will go over by a few days or longer, so I am mentally prepared for it - and I still feel okay - yes I am uncomfortable at times, but not very often.

So another doctor's appointment is booked for next week, and I have ultrasounds booked for Friday the 16th and Monday the 19th. They always schedule an ultrasound at week 41 - this is when the placenta starts to breakdown and not do what is is suppose to do - so the ultrasound will make sure we are still doing okay, or if we need to be induced.

So that is the baby news - otherwise Calgary has been going through a fantastic Chinook - yesterday was +15 - and we are in for +10 approx. the rest of the week.

No comments: