Thursday, March 22, 2007

They might not look pretty, but...

Well yesterday I needed to see where I was at, just how far a road I still had to travel. The only way to truely measure this is try on my pre-pregnancy jeans! Yes this is a very scarry adventure - you see there is the potential that I will not even get them past my theighs let alone be able to zip or button them up. But on the other hand - it could be a very exciting time - it could show me I have only a little bit more to go - or in a prefect world - they could fit already!

Well - they made it past the theighs, I could do up the button and the fly, but to actually wear them - not so much. I still have some work to do (I really did not think I would get away with not) but I think in a month or so - we will be in business!

The Fat Off:

My last weigh in before I had Jacqueline - 150 - pre-pregnancy 130. Right now I am at 135 - so 5 more pounds to go. goal #2 - 5-10 more pounds dropped.

Adam - as some of you know Adam hurt his shoulder back in January - this seriusly stalled his weight loss plan and now that we have Jacqueline - he has not gone back to the gym - don't worry he will.

As of right now - I am totally kicking his butt in this bet.

1 comment:

kimberley said...

see? doesn't take that long to drop it - and nursing totally helps:). even though my jeans didn't fit "great", i still wore them 5 days after i had lyla, just to prove i could. nothing like having a baby to lose a bunch of weight quickly. such a great feeling! (the losing weight part i mean...)