Wednesday, March 28, 2007

For Adam...



I bought this outfit a while ago - I could not resist. So today I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of her sporting it. (I know she won't be able to fit into it for much longer.)

Things have been going quite well here on the home front, my Mom is here this week and Adam's Mom will be here next week. It has been great having an extra set of hands around helping with not just Jacqueline but the cooking and cleaning as well.

Nights: I want to say the nights have been pretty good - Jacqueline is on a 3 1/2 - 4 hour feeding schedule during the night (knock on wood - I know this could change anytime). But she tends to be more fussy and awake during the day - so that suits me just fine.

Dad: Adam is doing quite well - since he is a very light sleeper compared to me and he has to work during the day - I have insisted on him sleeping with ear plugs so we don't wake him up during the night. He does get tired, but I think it is more a withdrawl from poker that is affecting him. Just kidding - it is a complete lifestyle change and now he is getting used to waking up and going to work everyday.

4 comments:

Starr Mercer said...

This is such a cute photo...she is growing so much, you can tell from this picture. Thanks for sharing!

Starr

kimberley said...

that has to be the sweetest picture i've seen in a long time - and that hair!! she is adorable!!

Karalee said...

She is so sweet! I think she is really starting to look like you. Glad to hear things are going well! 31/2-4 hours of sleep, what a great start! I just can't wait to meet her!

The Macdonald Family said...

Congrats! Funny, but I think she looks just like Adam....but isn't is grea that you'll both have you "turn" and her looking like you! Can't wait to meet her ;) all the best. Kelly :)