Friday, March 23, 2007

Out Alone

So today I took Jacqueline out for our first adventure together. Adam is happy because we went shopping - and left him at home. Okay, by shopping it was not anything special - we went to the grocery store - and the liquor store. I have been dreaming about a Pineapple Bacardi Breezer since the last time I had one.... July 1, 2006. Yes I know, pathetic that I know the exact day - but we found out we were pregnant one the 2nd - and I know I had one or more drinks on the 1st.

Anyway - we did well together, she slept for most of the trip and when she was not sleeping she was demanding her soother.

Jacqueline travels very well - she seems to really like her car seat and the car puts her to sleep, but we have yet to go further than downtown.

1 comment:

kimberley said...

yay for bravery jenny!! and it looks like she may turn into a shopper:). okay, it's a little too early to tell, but one can only hope right?:).