Monday, March 26, 2007

My Deepest Apologies

It has been brought to my attention by my dear sister Amy that I have not dedicated enough of this blog to her! Now I did stop for a quick second and ask myself just why she did not start her own blog and then it would be completely dedicated to her, but there must be some reasonable explanation as to why she has not taken the plunge into the blogging world yet.

So here are a few pictures of her on her recent trip to Mexico. She was the maid of honour in her friend Sarah's wedding. She did a great job since she had practice doing it in my wedding as well. Boy Amy, you look beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenny, your sister is a beauty!!! I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate you adding info about her on your blog. I think the reason why she doesn't have a blog is becasue she feels that her life is rather busy, and uninteresting to others.