Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blog Stalking

Are you a blog stalker like me?

I have fallen in love with blog reading.  I read food blogs, book blogs, Mom blogs, my friends blogs and even people I don't know blogs.
I rarely comment, I always feel like they won't want to hear from me when they don't know me, but then I think about my own blog, I would love to hear from you if I don't know you.
I know people follow the links from other blogs, and the blog address gets passed around or given out, and I am totally fine with that.
But now that blogger is doing stats (this allows me to see how many visitors / day come, what countries people are from), I am even more curious - who is from Egypt that is checking my blog?  And what about Germany?

I love that I have followers that I do not know - but I would love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on this post or any post.

1 comment:

P&C said...

HI Jenny: I love your posts and I love when you leave comments in mine. I've also found followers of my blog from all Latin America and Spain (because it is translated to Spanish) and even people in Slovenia but the bulk of my readers is in Mexico, US, and Canada. Interesting, eh? (remember, now I'm Canadian)