Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mommy's Brag Moment

I am going to take a minute to brag as a mom.

I am not really sure if this is super good, or just good or even just normal, but I have to say I am pretty proud of my little girl.

Not only is she able to hold a pen properly (and has been able to for over 2 years now), but she is a pretty good little colourer too.

Anna (day home lady) has been working with her to understand where the lines are and how some thing have to be different colours and how other things (like skin) should not be green.

Jacqueline has done great in understanding and putting into practice everything Anna has been teaching her.

You will notice from the picture below, that lips must be red, eyes must be blue, and skin is now skin toned, not green or blue.

No comments: