Monday, January 29, 2007

Checking in at 34 weeks

Only 6 more weeks to go - well that is if we go full term. I am still convinced that I will go long, but I have had the prediction that I am going to go 3 weeks early - ahhhh - that is scary - it means I only have 3 more weeks to go! I better hurry up and start nesting.

Well, things seem to be going well - I feel good, now not as good as I felt a month back, but still I feel pretty good. The weight gain has been good but I am definitely all belly. The baby has been moving a lot, big huge movements where it looks like my belly is a bowl of Jell-o being shaken. We are looking forward to meeting this little one that seems to think kicking Mom is a great new sport and keeping her awake at 3:00 in the morning is standard protocol. (I am however enjoying the fact that no matter how much the baby keeps me awake - it is still quiet - no crying... yet.)

No comments: