Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Scarred For Life

This past Friday evening Adam and I had Baby Classes, so we enlisted our friends Shane and Brenda to dog sit Brutis. He got a chance to hang out with their Dog Roxie, run and play.

Little did we know he was going to be violated while there; Brutis had gotten his toe nails painted!!

This was discovered Sunday afternoon - no wonder he was acting so funny?! The story on this goes a ways back. Adam and I have dog sat Roxie many times, she has short hair and has beautiful long toe nails. I have threatened in the past to paint her nails while we were dog sitting - but never did. Well, Shane and Brenda must have figured Brutis was in need of some femininity...

The picture is a little hard to see - but Brutis' pedicure gave him a sparkly burgundy polish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You blame Shane, but is he really a culprit, or did Brenda have another accomplice?

Anonymous said...

I didn't do it, but I wish I thought of it first.