Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Fat Off - Week 2

Okay - we have completed week 2, unfortunately, things did not go as well this week as they did the week before. This is partly my fault though, the weigh in was not done at the start of the day - it was done mid afternoon after I took Adam out for a Cheesecake date.
In my defence though, I know my husband and I know he needs to still eat his sugar - okay, okay Cheesecake Cafe might have been a bit over the top, but I thought he was being better than he actually was.

Adam - Week 2

Jenny - Week 2

So this week Adam is in Houston attending Wellhead School at our Houston Location. We will see how well he does, but to be honest I think he is going to have a tough time, I spoke with him last night, at the hotel he is staying at, each night he gets 3 complimentary drinks (as long as he orders before 7:00pm) the lounge has free popcorn, nachos and salsa all the time. Oh and complimentary full breakfast - which I can only assume is buffet - we all know how easily bacon jumps on to plates when you are going through the buffet line.

No comments: