Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Anderson!

Okay, I know I am going to sound like every other parent out there when I say I can't believe he is 2 already - I have no idea where the time has gone. But here is the thing for all you non or yet to be parents out there - the reason everyone says that is because it is TRUE!

If you want to speed up time, have kids.

It is amazing how slow but fast time flies.
So many days are agonizingly slow,
but time still flies!

Today my little man is 2 years old.

2 years ago I became the mother to a little boy.
2 years ago I learned how you can love 2 people the same but so differently.
2 years ago I fell in love, again.

Today I look back and see how much that love has grown and changed with you.
Today I celebrate all your milestones, big and small.
Today I look forward to many more milestones to come.
Today I cherish the small quiet moments.
Today I snuggle with you because I know when we celebrate your 2-0 - there is no way you will let me snuggle with you!

Happy Birthday Anderson!

(I have some pictures to post, but bogger is not letting me upload them - so pictures will have to wait.)

No comments: