Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coffee Dates

When I was pregnant with Jackie, everyone asked us if we wanted a boy or a girl.

I knew this was my first pregnancy with one to follow, and I wanted a girl - it did not matter if she came first or second, but I wanted a girl.
When Adam was asked - he told people he wanted a girl. He wanted a girl so I would drag her shopping instead of him.

Well, now that Jackie is a bit older - that is exactly what we do.
She is a great mall companion - however if the trip is going to be on the longer side - I must be prepared with the stroller and a stop at Kernels for popcorn.

Another favourite if ours is to go for "coffee" together.
She knows where Starbucks is (smart girl)!
And she knows a local coffee shop too.

So once in a while we head out together for some quality Mom and Daughter time.

Jackie gets Hot Chocolate.

But a while ago I picked up these super fun, small kid coffee mugs from Starbucks.
This past weekend we pulled them out for an At Home Coffee Date.

I made London Fogs (I have decaf Earl Grey tea bags for her).


We had a great time and look forward to many more coffee dates in the future.

No comments: